E*TRADE is the home for critical thinkers, eager to accelerate their careers as part of the Operations team. At E*TRADE, Operations streamlines and enhances the processes and technologies used by the millions of investors and traders we serve.
The Operations team is looking for big thinkers— not paper pushers. As an original digital disruptor, innovation is at the core of everything we do. We are looking for inherently inquisitive individuals that aim to make a meaningful difference and who will excel in E*TRADE’s merit-based culture.
A career with E*TRADE Operations offers an opportunity to become part of a collaborative team, bringing smart ideas to the table to help arm our customers with the tools and services they need to succeed.
E*TRADE offers positions in the following areas:
Reference data services
- Account Services, Product Master Management, Records Management
- Payment & Deposit Services
- Correspondence Processing
- Regulatory Reporting
Trade & position services
- Trade Clearing & Settlement
- Tax Reporting, Cost Basis, Margin Operations
- Corporate Actions, Advisory Services, Corporate Services
- Client request & process performance monitoring
- Process improvement
- Asset Transfer (TOA)
Risk & control services
- RCSA, Audit Preparation, Incident Management, Access Control, Business Continuity Planning
- Reconciliations & Escheatment
- Fraud Monitoring
- Operations Reporting & Analysis
- Business and Performance Management
- CCW Portfolio Management
- Project Management, Business Analysis