E*TRADE’s Corporate Services is the leader in equity compensation administration for public and private corporations, driving retail brokerage accounts and assets for E*TRADE Financial Corporation. We execute on this objective by providing a best-in-class administration platform, service excellence through our service delivery model, and a robust participant experience to integrate equity awards into an overall financial picture.
We are seeking an Implementation Manager with passion, energy and drive who can take the lead in planning, tracking, delivery, and overall responsibility for several concurrent projects. Projects include the implementation of Stock Plan Administration and Employee Broker Services for corporate clients in a timely and high-quality fashion. The Implementation Manager will manage the client relationship, ensuring that they and other team members understand and perform their responsibilities, maintain a high level of client satisfaction, and continuously assess and mitigate project risks.
This highly visible position involves interacting with a variety of individuals internally and externally and at all levels of the organization. Candidate must be driven and a self-starter, be organized and detail-oriented, and have excellent communication skills. This position also requires the ability to understand complex software and business concepts and to quickly absorb business details.
- Using established procedures and guidelines, manage and complete a variety of concurrent implementation projects in a timely and high-quality fashion and in a manner that meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Work with stakeholders to gather, clarify and document project requirements. Clarify and drive project commitments.
- Using appropriate methods, guide the project team to ensure they understand their deliverables and know the best practice for delivering them. Advise team members on technical issues as they arise.
- A strong, broad technical background is required.
- Maintain a solid understanding of system concepts and operational feasibility within existing systems.
- Learns skills quickly when facing new problems, a relentless learner, open to change and analyzes both success and failure for clues to improvement.
- Own the successful management and implementation of several concurrent projects.
- Establish and meet goals, assign and direct the work of others, and manage multiple requests with minimal direction.
- Lead project reviews to assess schedules, processes, and risks. Facilitate communication and negotiation.
- Drive and own the requirements of projects from inception to delivery. Take a lead role to enforce project schedules, deadlines, and standards, and to hold task owners accountable for project deliverables.
- Understand project management knowledge areas including scope definition, schedule development, resource planning, quality control, team development, communications, and risk management.
Client Relationship Management
- Serve as the primary contact for assigned corporate clients throughout the implementation process, maintaining a client-focused, yet firm approach. Develop and sustain productive customer relationships while meeting the goals of the project and the responsibilities toward E*TRADE Financial.
- Maintain a clear Customer Focus; dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of both internal and external customers in a timely manner. Take personal responsibility for customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Maintain composure and remain calm under pressure. Uses a positive sense of humor to ease tension.
- Makes quality decisions and “best practice” recommendations based on a mixture of analysis, experience, and judgment.