E*TRADE is a leading financial services company and a pioneer in the online brokerage industry. Having executed the first-ever electronic trade by an individual investor more than 30 years ago, the company has long been at the forefront of the digital revolution, offering easy-to-use solutions for individual investors and stock participants. Founded on the principle of innovation and determined to level the playing field for individual investors, E*TRADE delivers digital platforms, tools, and professional assistance to help investors and traders meet their near-and long-term investing goals. The Company provides these services both online and through its network of customer service representatives and financial consultants – over the phone at two national branches and in-person at 30 E*TRADE branches.
The Business Intelligence group is responsible for conducting data driven analysis to deliver insights that enable the management team and functional leads to make informed business decisions. The Digital Analytics Lead Business Analyst will work closely with business in executing strategic analyses aimed at uncovering insights and intelligence into observed trends. E*TRADE’s leadership team values an analytical mindset and a consultative approach to problem solving.
We are looking for a highly motivated, consultative-minded individual with experience in the digital space, preferably in the financial services industry. The successful candidate comes from an analytical background and brings outstanding problem-solving skills. The position reports to the Digital Analytics Business Analysis Manager within the FP&A organization. Our ideal candidate is someone who thrives in a team-oriented, results-driven, and customer-focused environment. We seek an individual who is comfortable with evolving priorities and works well under tight deadlines.
* Perform advanced analysis across digital platforms to find patterns and explain usage differentiate behavior by segment
* Translate data into actionable insight that helps drive E*TRADE’s business
* Present findings of analyses in a clear, compelling, and concise manner
* Combine data from multiple disparate sources like Adobe Analytics, our enterprise data warehouse, and raw log files
* Work with large databases containing millions of records
* Work with partners to gather reporting requirements and write solution designs for Adobe Analytics code implementation
* Communicate tracking requirements to developers and ensure data accuracy post-implementation
* Embrace innovation in the digital space by monitoring trends and new technologies and making recommendations to key stakeholders as appropriate
* Bachelor’s degree (advanced degree/certification is preferred)
* 5+ years of professional experience in analytics
* Digital analytics experience (Adobe Analytics is strongly desired)
* Familiarity with viewing reporting calls using proxy tools like Charles Proxy or Firebug
* Experience troubleshooting issues related to Adobe Analytics implementations
* Working knowledge of SQL (over 1 year of experience preferred)
* Understanding of Business Intelligence tools and capabilities is a must
* Experience executing statistical analysis (correlation, ANOVA, Chi-squared test, etc.)
* Experience working with both structured and unstructured data
* Strong verbal & written presentation skills
* Strategic thinker who is able to understand the ‘big picture’
* Self-starter who has the ability to drive and finish projects with minimal guidance
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. Please visit https://etradecareers.com/why-work-at-etrade/employee-benefits to learn more about the opportunities.
E*TRADE Financial is an Equal Opportunity Employer who encourages diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military or protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.